*Whine Alert*
It seems like whenever I get out from underneath something, something else hits. I feel like we can't get a break.
We start to make headway on our bills, then get slammed with a new expense.
I get the kids on a good routine, and something in our day changes to mess it up.
I find myself eating well and losing some weight, only to binge cookies at a picnic.
It's very annoying.
We are very blessed to have a wonderful family, healthy kids, a loving relationship etc. I know that. But sometimes, I do like to feel sorry for myself.
I'm not a very religious person, but I'd like to think I have faith.
Faith that the cards I'm dealt are able to be played.
But sometimes it seems like we can't just be normal. It's like we're always "dealing" with something. Just need a minute to breathe.
I know it could be worse. I know we're very lucky. I just want life to slow down...just for a bit.







I couldn't agree more! I feel the same lately! Sending virtual hugs and calmness your way. Although calmness from me might actually not be the best...
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain - hang in there!
ReplyDeletei totally agree. this time of the year is always like this for me, apparently i haven't learned yet! :)
ReplyDelete