Saturday, July 10, 2010

3 days old

Owen is 3 days old already. I can't believe how fast this hospital stay has gone. We've decided to stay here one more night to hopefully get my pain under control before heading home tomorrow.

Nursing is going okay-he's a champion latcher but doesn't seem to suck for very long before falling asleep. I'm going to start pumping after each feeding to relieve some of the pressure and keep the supply going. Hopefully, when my milk comes in 100%, he'll realize it's worth staying awake for!

Big brother and sister have taken pretty well to him. They are interested in holding him and are excited for him to come home. I think they will be wonderful siblings and we hope to keep them on their schedule as best we can.


That's all for now! I'll post more pics once we get home!

**Be sure to enter the BG/Grandma El's giveaway! Post it on your blog and I'll add 3 extra entries for you!**

1 comment: