Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pregnancy Update: 39 weeks

How far along? 39 weeks 2 days. Tomorrow is the big day!

Total weight gain/loss: Haven't gained anything since my 36 weeks appt. My appetite has been pretty flat but the baby is definitely growing. I think I will have gained 30 lbs overall which is pretty normal for me.

Stretch marks? At this point, I just don't care anymore!

Best moment this week? Our baby boy joining our family.

Movement: It was slowed a lot. I was monitored at my appt last Friday and he's definately moving and doing well, just getting big and crowded in there.
Food cravings: Not really. I haven't been hungry much the last few weeks.

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Still been having BH contractions but nothing is happening.

Belly Button in or out? Flat
What I miss: Breathing (again). I've been so busy being off work this past week and trying to get things done around the house but I can't go for more than a few minutes without stopping to catch my breath. So annoying!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our baby boy tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers they will call today and let us know my surgery time can be moved up. Otherwise, we'll be going in for surgery at 4:00 pm tomorrow.

Weekly Wisdom: Your life is about to drastically change. It will be wonderful, scary, exciting, nerve-wracking, stressful. fullfilling and totally, totally crazy. That's better than boring, right?

Have a wonderful week! I will post updates as soon as I'm able. There's WiFi at the hospital!!









Milestones: This is my last week of being pregnant for the rest of my life. I'm enjoying it but am glad it's almost over : )

3 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! I hope everything goes well and you have a happy and healthy little boy to show for all your months of hard work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear!! Breathing these last few weeks is tough, isn't it? All worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck tomorrow! can't wait for pictures :)

    ReplyDelete