I've been AWOL! We are getting some nicer weather around here and are spending most of our time outside. Then my lovely husband installed Internet Explorer 9.0 on the computer and that messed it all up. I couldn't log into my accounts, the format was all weird. Needless to say, that got uninstalled pronto!
Things have been going well. Olivia is getting excited for school to be over. You'd think it's because she wants a break and is excited for summer. Not this kid! She's excited for 4K to be over so she can start kindergarten. She can't wait to ride the bus to school, go school shopping and meet some new friends. She's growing up so fast. I'm amazed at how much more of a help she's become around the house. There was a time there a few months ago that I thought I'd have to get her tested for bi-polar. I think that was just our learning curve. She really is getting so mature.
Kellen is.............. well..................... cranky. ALWAYS. CRANKY. I think it's just the stage he's in. He wants to do everything the "big" kids do but physically can't sometimes, so that leads to A LOT of whining. He's always whining about something. He is a pretty hilarious kid though. I call him my lallygager. Lallygag is a term for a person who dawdles. It will take him 15 minutes to walk across the parking lot at the store. I imagine him being the butterfly chaser at his first soccer game! And those curls just keep getting longer and more curly. We don't plan to cut it anytime soon. And by the 5,009,897 comments I get on cute they are, I doubt he'll ever cut them.
Owen is a doll. JUST.A.DOLL. He's going to be 1 in about 6 weeks and I can't believe it. I feel so blessed to have my "oops" baby be such a wonderful baby. We are still nursing, although it seems less (and shorter) sessions nowadays. He has too much to do to waste any time nursing! He's doing great on table food (we do a combination baby-wed weaning and toddler food). He's crawling like crazy and just started pulling up to stand in the last 2 weeks. His 5th tooth came in and his hair is also getting curly.
I'm doing well. I've decided to go see a doctor about this anxiety I've been feeling. I think I've always had a predisposition towards OCD and anxiety (my Grandmother is a bonafide "high-end" hoarder) so I've decided it's time to see if I can do anything about it. Whether that be meds, counseling or meditation of some kind, I do need something.
I hope all is well with you guys! I'm excited to be offering some fun giveaways this summer. I have one for mamacloth (YIKES!- Totally new to me!) and another for Teething Bling. I'm also working on one for a possible Mommy Necklace!
~Sarah~
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







It's hard to keep up sometimes, poor blogs get so neglected... Glad everything is going well, for the most part. And I agree - your son's curls are A-DOR-ABLE!
ReplyDelete