Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I love my husband but....

My husband is home with our son for the next few days. Normally, when I was home with the kids, I would clean, do dishes, vaccum, finish laundry, run errands and of course entertain the kids all day. While I appreciate that he ran to the grocery store, that's pretty much all that got done. Our daughter's 4th birthday party is on Saturday so the house needs to be cleaned, food needs to be prepared etc and that appears to be falling all on my shoulders once again.
I don't know if this is more of an issue with my husband or the fact that I'm still bitter about going back to work. It's a necessity but I feel so overwhelmed with maintaining the household as before AND working full-time. I hate asking for help since I always assume I can do it best but I'm always feeling overloaded. When I feel that overwhelmed, I just give up because I don't know where to start. And being 5 months pregnant doesn't help either.
Oh well. That's my rant for the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment