I'm a woman, wife, sister, daughter and stay at home mama of 3 kids here in chilly Wisconsin. My kids are 5, 3 and 1 and we have a busy household. My hubby works outside the home and we enjoy having lots of family time and fun on the weekends!
Do you have a blog you love to read? Would you like some more readers for your blog? Share it with me! Feel free to leave a comment with a blog you love (or your own blog) as I would love to find some new blogger friends!
Well, you know mine of course (http://commongoddess.blogspot.com) but if you want some good, albeit sometimes crude, laughs you need to head over to The Sassy Curmudgeon (http://volcanicensemble.blogspot.com/)
Well, you know mine of course (http://commongoddess.blogspot.com) but if you want some good, albeit sometimes crude, laughs you need to head over to The Sassy Curmudgeon (http://volcanicensemble.blogspot.com/)
ReplyDeleteYes, I have some, but mostly now I am feeling guilty that I haven't updated mine in FOREVER!!
ReplyDeleteHi! I just moved my blog and went from 103 followers down to 30. That smarted. I'd really like some new friends!
ReplyDeleteMy blog: www.furrybottoms.blogspot.com
Other Suggestions:
www.ifyouthinkroundisfunny.blogspot.com
www.handsomelittleman.blogspot.com