We had our first day at home. It had some challenges but overall, everyone is still alive so YEAH!
We watched more TV than I planned and Kellen didn't get lunch until 1:40 but we worked it out. The weather has been awful....lots of snow and super windy conditions so loading and unloading everybody is a big pain.
But the best part of my day was the conversation I had with my hubby when he got home. Here's how it went:
Me: Hi Honey. How was your day?
Him: Good! How was yours?
Me: (laughing) Good. We're working on it.
Him: Good. I'm glad it went okay.
Me: So, what's the plan for swimming lessons tonight?
Him: Well, my mom isn't coming so I don't think the entire family needs to go.
Me: Yeah, the weather is kinda bad.
Him: I was thinking, you could take her, then you could get some time to yourself. I will bathe Kellen and Owen and fix dinner.
Me: Um....YES!
Isn't he wonderful! It was great to have 25 minutes of quiet to just catch up on emails. And dinner was ready when I got home.
I love my hubby!
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







Very nice!!
ReplyDeleteAll that training has paid off! PS, I just saw your ticker on the side there - how in the world did your Owen get to be 6 months old already? Woah!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweetie!! i love it whgen they realize we need that time!!
ReplyDelete