I can't believe how fast this week has flown. It's been wonderful having so much time to myself knowing that it will be hard to come by starting next week.
I was able to paint our bathroom. I love it! I painted it a medium cream color that matches our striped mats perfectly. I also found a few art pieces at Gordman's that add that perfect touch of color too. It's amazing what a coat of paint and $40 in art can do to change an entire space.
I was also able to get the unfinished side of the basement cleaned out (mostly). I'm amazed at how many toys I was able to clean out of the kids' closets but now I have no idea what to do with them. I'd like to sell them but listing them on Craigslist takes so much time. I think I'll be having a rummage sale this summer for sure!
Dishes have been done on time, meals have been homecooked, and I've even gotten to take a few baths this week. It's been amazing! I'm thankful for this week off!
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment