I had the luxury of keeping the kids in daycare for a few days after my last day of work to get some things done around the house.
That didn't go as planned.
The first day off, I spent most of the day at plasma (going back to donating so I can make up a little $$) then had to volunteer at Olivia's school.
Thursday night was just awful as Owen didn't sleep hardly at all so Friday, I slept until almost noon. Got to the grocery store and that was about it.
I have 5 days left this week alone to get a huge list of things done. Here's hoping my motivation stays high and I can check almost everything off my list!
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







Hope it goes well! I imagine the transition will be interesting -- jumping in like that. But I also think it will be such fun!
ReplyDelete