I love my husband.
I would do almost anything for him.
I will not, however, touch his earplugs.
He keeps them on his nightstand. When I go to dust , I dust right around them. They are brownish and sticky and gross.
For Christmas one year, I bought him a huge box of earplugs thinking he would throw them away when they got gross. Um...no. He still hasn't opened the box yet. Secretly, I throw them away when he's not looking so he's forced to get new ones.
Hehehehe.....
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







I think you are awesome, have I said that? i would SO do the same thing!!
ReplyDeleteoh, uhm. Yeah. Throw those puppies OUT.
ReplyDeleteHey, it's me, your DH thingy or whatever you call it. You know those milk soaker pad things and the packages that they come in - yeah, they're yours and they're laying all around our bathroom garbage and I'll continue 'cleaning around them'.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
DH, Designated Hitter, what it originally stood for.
CP