I'd like to add another item to the MUST list. Teething Bling.
When Olivia was little, I never bought into the teething toy boom. I gave her a washcloth and she was fine. I know now that Olivia was an "easy" teether. She'd cut teeth over and over again and we'd never notice. She wouldn't spike a fever, no excessive drooling or crankiness.
Kellen was a little more difficult for those first few teeth so I bought some numbing gel (which is now being investigated for dangerous ingredients here) and water filled teething toys. But all too often, the teething toys would end up under the couch or I'd have to wash them over and over again after our dog decided he needed some teething help too. No biggie--Kellen got through it just fine.
Then, there is Owen.
Oh.
My.
Goodness.
This poor child has been teething since he was fresh out of the womb. He spikes fevers. The drool is incessant. He breaks out in a rash around his mouth for days. He gets diarrhea. He's inconsolable. At some point, I started to branch my search for teething remedies outside of the big box stores. Then, I found Teething Bling, made by Smart Mom LLC.
Teething Bling® is the original teething jewelry. Made from the same FDA-approved material as most teething toys, the pendants and bangles look great on the adult wearer but are safe for curious babies to handle and chew.
The products are non-toxic, phthalate, BPA, PVC, latex and lead free and all pendants come with a breakaway clasp as an added safety measure.
YES! It's teething JEWELRY! I can look great and Owen can have something to gnaw on?? I'm sold. I ordered my pendant the very next day.
I bought a donut pendant necklace and received a bangle to review (and a donut to give away!). Here on my pros and cons:
Pros:
Super cute! The material almost makes it look like a stone for afar--not like you're wearing a pacifier around your neck or something.
Very durable: Owen started chewing on that sucker right after a quick wash and it wears very well.
Very comfortable: The cord is very comfortable to wear and the breakaway clasp ensures it breaks away before actually breaking.
Matching bangles: I thought Owen loved the necklace until he got at the bangle. He loves the bangle! He craws around with it and will cry if we take it away!
Easy to clean: I just ran mine under some warm water with a touch of soap, dried with a towel and done!
Affordable: If you wanted to buy an assortment to match a bunch of different outfits, you aren't going to break the bank (and if you "like" TB on Facebook, they offer lots of discount codes too)
You're supporting moms.....not big, faceless corporations. Learn more about Smart Mom LLC here
Cons:
Fuzzy magnet: Not a huge deal but I noticed if I wore my black donut with a white sweater, all the fuzzys showed. I guess I need to buy a white one!!!
Lost a bit of shine after continued use: Maybe it's just Owen's jaws of steel, but it lost a little of the shiny "bling" after a week of use. I think it actually gives it some extra character--like an extra texture.
The bottom line: I would absolutely recommend this product for teething babies. The ease of use, ease of cleaning and extra bonus of looking great on mom makes this an all around great product!
Want one?
Buy It:
Visit Teething Bling's Shop and order today!
Win It:
One lucky reader will win an Onyx Donut Shaped Pendant!
Mandatory Entries: Please be sure to leave your email address within each comment!
1. **YOU MUST BE A PUBLIC FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG** (leave a comment)
2. **Visit Teething Bling's website and tell me which color/pattern you like best.** (leave a comment)
3. **Like Teething Bling on Facebook and tell them "Just Rolling With It" sent you**
Extra Entries : (Be sure to leave a separate comment for each one)
1. Visit Teething Bling's website and sign up for their yahoo group (all the way on the bottom of the page) (leave me a comment) (1 entry)
2. Follow Teething Bling on Twitter (1 entry)
3. Retweet the following: @TeethingBling I entered to win an pendant at http://justrollingwithit09.blogspot.com/
Please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet-- I will be checking! (1 entry per day)
4. Post on your blog linking to this giveaway and the featured company. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (1 entry)
5. Add me to your PUBLIC Blog Roll. Please leave a comment with a direct link to the URL- I will be checking. (1 entry)
Giveaway ends April 23rd @11:59PM CST. Winner will be picked via Random.org. Please respond within 24 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of me. I was provided a free bangle to test. I am not responsible for any lost or damaged prizes. Open to US residents only.








1. **YOU MUST BE A PUBLIC FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG** Following :)
ReplyDeletenicolemkelsey @ gmail . com
2. **Visit Teething Bling's website and tell me which color/pattern you like best.** (leave a comment)
ReplyDeleteI like the peridot one!
nicole m kelsey @ gmail . com
3. **Follow Teething Bling on Facebook**
ReplyDeleteFollwing :)
following
ReplyDeleteit's a tie between turquoise and tanzinite. i love blue colors.
ReplyDeletechristineduffy at gmail dot com
forgot the email address last time....
ReplyDeletefollowing
christineduffy at gmail dot com
following your blog publicly! jlwiltsey at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI like the moonstone gem!
ReplyDeletejlwiltsey at gmail dot com
I follow TB on FB
ReplyDeletejlwiltsey at gmail dot com
signed up for the yahoo group
ReplyDeletejlwiltsey at gmail dot com
now following you instead of just stalking you! ;)
ReplyDeleteI already follow TB on FB!
ReplyDeletemy favorite one is the amethyst one, b/c purple is my favorite color, but i just got that one last week, and would love the black one to match just about everything i own!
ReplyDeleteopps...taemittel@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am following Publicly :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color is the pink one (I love pink) and was already a fan.
I don't have a public blog but I will link you to my facebook page addie_kaesnaps for an extra entry ? (hopefully) :)
(just a side note if I win I will be out of the country during that time and won't be back until May 2nd)
Oh fyi I am following you under my Name Amber and not Addie, Jack and Kaelee's mom.
ReplyDeleteI am a public follower of your blog :)
ReplyDeleteI like teething bling on fb. love this product :)
ReplyDeleteI love the moonstone color... and I forgot to leave my email on the last two entries - sorry, prego brain. lalalandadventures at bellsouth dot net
ReplyDeleteIt's so difficult to pick my favorite color! There are so many pretty ones! I would have to pick the Onyx necklace because I could wear it with anything. (Also, just became a public follower of your blog).
ReplyDeletei follow you! :)
ReplyDeletei love the moonstone color or the onyx :0)
ReplyDeletei just posted on teething blings fb page that you sent me and i already 'liked' them on fb
ReplyDeleteI love the pink one-
ReplyDeletetrying to follow you LOL
am a fan on FB
I love pink cupcake
ReplyDeletefollowing you now!!!
fan on FB :)
I stalk your blog!
ReplyDeleteAlready a fan on FB!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pink cupcake donut!! (suprise suprise!)
ReplyDelete