I got something fun coming....a giveaway! I'm just working out the details but it should be within the next week or so. Very exciting! Stayed tuned!
In the meantime, things have been very busy around here. April is historically the busiest month next to December. Olivia turns 5 on Sunday so we've been busy planning her birthday party. It's the first year she wanted to invite friends instead of family. I can't believe I'm uncool already.
Owen is getting so big. He's doing his version of "crawling" all over the house. He has a cute combo roll/crawl when he really wants something. He's started to cry when he's just mad about something and, although annoying at times, he makes a REALLY cute face.
Kellen continues through the terrible two's onto the "oh-my-goodness-I-can't-believe-how-sassy-you-are" three's. He follows his sister's every move and jury is still out on whether that's a good thing.
I'm hoping summer comes. Soon. Like now. Like, I want to wake up tomorrow and have it be 75 degrees. We got 16 inches of snow about a week ago and it was overly depressing. Everybody is happier when it's warm out. Unless you live in California-then everyone is just skinny.
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







I am ready for summer too! I am totally coming to wI to meet some of you bloggers there!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear everything is going well! I know sometimes we just need SUMMER and fresh air, don't we?
The snow will just not. leave. us. alone. either. It is driving me crazy!
ReplyDelete