Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dear Bravo

Many people are addicted to something. Could be alcohol, drugs, exercise or food.

Bravo..... I'm addicted to you.

I have noticed, now that I've been home, that you are always on my TV. 90% of my DVR is dedicated to you. I look forward to seeing you first thing in the morning and the last thing before I go to bed each night.

Here's the run-down:

Real Housewives of Miami
Real Housewives of Orange County
Millionaire Matchmaker
Bethanny Ever After
Tabatha's Salon Makeover
Top Chef
Top Chef Masters
My Life on the D List
Million Dollar Listing
Flipping Out
Project Runway
Shear Genius

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to watch 20 hours of TV while taking care of 3 kids!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you can do it! Honestly? I wish I watched some of these! I was thinking today that I haven't watched TV in MONTHS, and it would be cool to have a show to get into again. MTV here I come!

    ReplyDelete