We have a local "natural" parenting store and I stopped there today to get some new diapers (cause I totally need MORE diapers).
The owner had a bunch of strings of beads around her neck because of Mardi Gras. I thought it was just for fun so I said "Happy Mardi Gras!" when I left.
She proceeded to tell me that she's interested in "Takin' Back the Boobies" and giving out beads to women without having to flash for them.
I though that was pretty awesome.
I never quite understood the whole flashing for beads thing. Maybe it's because I've never been to Mardi Gras. But last time I checked, a woman could get a lot more money showing her boobies in Playboy so why show them for a $.01 string of beads? I don't get it.
Not that anyone really wants to see these things anyway.......I've nursed 2 children and pumped for 3.
No thanks!
But I thought it was a great concept so I give props to Takin' Back the Boobies!
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







No kidding. My girls? TOTALLY NOT being flashed!!!
ReplyDelete