Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Smiles...and much more!

Owen is all smiles now! He gave us a few smiles right around 4 weeks but now they are true "I'm happy to see you!" smiles. He's doing really well and growing like crazy. He weighs about 11 1/2lbs now. We have his 2 month appointment on the 9th to get the official stats.

 
Olivia is starting pre-k next week so we have been busy school shopping. We have a tour next week as well and she is excited to meet her teacher and see her classroom.

Kellen celebrated his 2nd birthday this weekend. He had so much fun! He received a ton of presents--lots of cars, trucks and other boy toys.

Other than that, I'm just counting down the days until I have to go back to work. It's going to be a tough transition but a necessary one at this point. It always gets harder as we move into the holidays as I just want to be home, baking cookies and watching holiday movies!

1 comment:

  1. I just went back to work last week. It is so, so hard! I hope your transition goes as smoothly as possible. BTW, those new baby smiles are adorable.

    ReplyDelete