Daddy went back to work today after being off for 5 weeks so it's just us for the next 5. Although I've done this twice before, it still makes me nervous. It was easy to pass Owen off to Daddy for a few minutes to shower or run to the store but now it's just me. Owen isn't on much of a "schedule" yet so I anticipate letting him cry when I need to shower or throw in a load of laundry. I think that's the hardest part is not getting any time to yourself--even when he's napping I'm either napping or doing chores.
I don't know...we'll see. Just as soon as we figure out a good daily routine, I'll be going back to work and Daddy will be back home for another 7 weeks before the whole crew starts daycare.
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







oh! GL! Having Daddy home must have been wonderful.
ReplyDeleteOh Good Luck! I remember feeling the same way when my husband went back to work!
ReplyDelete