I wanted to copy and paste the full HTML so I have a cute backround and keep this same layout but I can't find anything that works!! I've searched online and anything I copy and paste into blogger never works.
Any suggestions? I hate the "pre-loaded" templates they have on here so I'd like to use something different. Let me know!
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







Can't you just add the background as added html in one of the "add feature" boxes. That's what I did when I used cutestblogontheblock anyway. Sorry, I don't know much more than that - but I couldn't read without sharing the small amount that I do know! :) Good Luck!!
ReplyDeletep.s. I think adding it that way (in the "design" section, add gadet, add html... I think that puts it in your regular html stuff, too, so if you were to save the whole html code at that point, you'd have the background too. (yet it would still be hosted at it's host site if you're getting from cutestblog or something similar - so if they wanted to yank it, they still could.)
Yep- that's what happened to my background--they must have deleted it because now I just have this pesky "this image cannot be displayed" stuck on my back page.
ReplyDeleteI've tried adding the html in the add gadget and it doesn't do anything. So frustrating!