There have been multiple times that I've spent 90% of my time at the store chasing down rouge Cheerios or puffs down the shopping isle. I've wrangled with plastic baggies, plastic containers and no matter what, always ended up picking up snacks off the ground. Not to mention juggling my cell phone, pen, shopping list or keys while trying to keep track of the kids on the cart.
The OnTray is an INGENIUS product that allows you an extra set of "hands" per se. It attaches to virtually any cart (or even some strollers) and allows you to put your kids' snacks on a convenient tray for them to reach while you shop. If you're sans child, it holds A TON of stuff. My first shopping experience was alone and 8 months pregnant. Needless to say, I didn't need any more stuff weighing me down so I brought my OnTray and ditched my purse in the car. It held my list, pen, small wallet, keys and cell phone while I did my grocery shopping. EXCELLENT!
My next experience was at a "BIG" store that allows two children to be in one cart. Typically, this is disastrous. Each kid is poking the other and taking each other's toys or food. I brought along two OnTrays, each filled with their favorite treat (as the tray does have a lid) and didn't have ONE meltdown. They sat happily munching on their treats allowing me to get everything done in record time!
Thank you Laura for creating such a wonderful product that meets so many needs of women with or without kids!
So....YOU WANT ONE??? I have an extra OnTray that you can win!
Here's how to enter (please leave a comment for each entry)
**Mandatory entry- you must be a follower of this blog. Please leave a comment.**
Post a link to this giveaway on your blog and leave a comment
Post a link to this giveaway on your facebook page and leave a comment
"Like" OnTray on Facebook and leave a comment
Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter up to once a day- be sure to leave a comment for each tweet. Use : @SMP2009 is giving away an OnTray! Enter the giveaway at http://justrollingwithit09.blogspot.com/!
Be sure to leave your email address within each comment so I know how to contact you. Comments without an email address will be removed.
Be sure to come back and submit a comment for EACH entry you complete! (So, If you make a posting on Facebook or Twitter, come back, leave me the exact link.) Giveaway will close on Sunday, August 29th at 11:59pm CST. I will post/contact the winner within 24 hours, and they will have 24 hours to respond or I will move on to the next person.
I received no compensation of any form for posting this review/giveaway. Giveaway items were purchased by me.








I'm a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteseeinstarrz (at) gmail (dot) com
I "liked" OnTray on Facebook. I don't tweet, or twit, or whatever...so. Boo.
ReplyDeleteseeinstarrz (at) gmail (dot) com
Great giveaway and great idea! I follow!
ReplyDeletei follow you!
ReplyDeleteopps forgot my e-mail
ReplyDeletei follow you again :)
agkolbe @ hotmail.com
tweeted the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteagkolbe @ hotmail.com
like ontray on facebook
ReplyDeleteagkolbe @ hotmail.com
i follow you :)
ReplyDeletemelsyke@yahoo.com
like ontray of fb
ReplyDeletemelsyke@yahoo.com
i tweeted the giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/melsyke/status/22273402184
melsyke@yahoo.com