Friday, September 17, 2010

Back on the saddle

Today is my first day back at work. So far, so good. Little Man is home with Daddy and, after the two calls home, he's doing fine. I was worried about him taking his bottles all day but Daddy said all is well. It's weird to be back here without being pregnant--everyone looks at me like they know me but aren't quite sure who I am. I didn't think I looked THAT different but I have been gone for 10 weeks....maybe they suffer from long-term memory loss.

I was VERY excited to see that I'm up to 55 followers! That is SO crazy. I don't think I've ever had that many people interested in what I have to say at one time. I'm not sure how many of you read on an ongoing basis but I appreciate it!

Lots of fun things coming up for fall.....

A review of Wildtree products (and maybe a giveaway---still working on it!)
My top picks of must-need Christmas toys....and the ones I think are totally lame-o!
The on-going saga of working full-time and maintaining a home with 3 kids 4-years and under
Lots of clever and entertaining stuff I have to say!

That's all for now! I'm happy to have a little more time to blog!

3 comments:

  1. i am glad your first day back to work is going well and your little man is doing good with daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to hear Owen is doing great at home with Daddy! Hopefully we can catch up again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am glad the work transistion went well. that can be so stressful. They forgot what you looked like nonpregnant after 10 weeks? I'd have posted pics of myself!!

    ReplyDelete