When my family asks "What's for dinner?" I often look to the phone and try to recall Dominoe's phone number as fast as possible. This isn't good for us financially or biologically so I TRY my best to make home cooked meals as often as possible.
I was introduced to Wildtree by my friend Amanda. She's a stay at home mom of 5 kids (yes, they are all hers) and sells Wildtree for extra income. Now, I'm not a "party" person. I never attended the umpteen Tupperware, jewelry or Pampered Chef parties that I'm always invited too. But then I personally started selling Discovery Toys and realized that networking with my other "partying" mamas would be a great way to build my business and theirs.
So I agreed to hold a Wildtree party for Amanda as a courtesy. I wasn't really interested in the product at first. But now? HOLY COW! I'M ADDICTED!
Wildtree markets itself to busy moms that aren't necessarily good in the kitchen but want to be able to cook healthy, fast and delicious meals for their family. I started off safe--buying the various oils and some dip mixes. My next order included some bread mixes and other bakery items. This last order, I tried one of their quick skillet meals.
So my review begins:
Last Thursday night, my family was playing outside when their hunger struck. They came in wanting to know what was for dinner. I had no idea. Then I remembered I had the skillet meal from Amanda in the cupboard and thought it would be a great night to try it. The ingredients needed are everything I always had-- milk, pasta, chicken, oil and water. That's it. The instructions are super easy to follow-- cook chicken in oil until cooked through, add seasoning packet, milk, water and pasta, bring to a boil, then simmer for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender. Seriously....that's it. You are also able to add any kind of veggies you want too-totally customizable.
Here's the finished product:
The seasoning contains ingredients that I can pronounce- cheddar cheese powder, whey, tomato powder, non-fat milk powder, sea salt, cornstarch, onion powder, garlic powder, spices, lactic acid. That's it! All the ingredients plump up when the liquid is introduced.
Here's my picky 4 year old eating hers like she hadn't eaten in a week. She finished her entire bowl and asked for more:
Amanda was kind enough to provide me with a package of biscuits that I also plan to review once I'm able to get a moment to bake this weekend.
If you are interested in trying something from Wildtree, please contact Amanda! She is awesome and very knowledgable about all the products. They have items for the "cook" in all of us!
**Don't forget...Christmas is only 3 1/2 months away and Amanda will ship!**







0 comments:
Post a Comment