Finding a retailer that still focuses on customer service is tough. Especially when shopping online. I have A LOT of online shopping experience-probably more than I should confess to : ) My go-to retailer for all my baby and mama care needs is Abby's Lane!
Their selection of products is wonderful. They carry all the major brands of cloth diapers, inserts and accessories but also carry unique items that you don't see everywhere- children's gifts, baby carriers, clothing and shoes galore! Abby's Lane offers free shipping (a HUGE bonus) on all U.S. orders and has outstanding customer service.
Abby's Lane is a family owned business started in September of 2004 and located in Northern Virginia. Named for her oldest daughter Abby, Stephanie and her husband have 3 girls and one little boy at home and focus on making parenting enjoyable and a bit closer to nature.
Abby's Lane differentiates itself from other online retailers with a program called Abby's Lane Dollars. Every dollar spent equals one "point" that you can redeem for store credit!! Getting something for free is always a plus!
Stephanie is wonderful to work with. I ordered a wetbag that wasn't in stock and she was so quick to email me to let me know of the error and offer me the option to exchange it at no cost to me! She is quick to answer questions and offer recommendations as well. You won't be disappointed when you shop at Abby's Lane (especially with the holidays coming up!)
Want something?
Buy It:
Visit Abby's Lane and check out their products and place your order today!
Win It:
One lucky reader will win a $10 gift certificate to Abby's Lane!
Mandatory Entries: Please be sure to leave your email address within each comment!
1. **YOU MUST BE A PUBLIC FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG** (leave a comment)
2. **Visit Abby's Lane and tell me which product is your favorite.** (leave a comment)
Extra Entries : (Be sure to leave a separate comment for each one)
1. Place an order at Abby's Lane and leave me the order number in your comment. (1 entry)
2. Visit Abby's Lane Blog "It's the Cloth that Counts" and subscribe to the blog. (leave a comment- 1 entry)
3. Follow Abby's Lane on Twitter. (leave a comment- 1 entry)
4. Retweet the following: @abbyslane I entered to win certificate at http://justrollingwithit09.blogspot.com/ Please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet-- I will be checking! (leave a comment- 1 entry per day)
5. Post on your blog linking to this giveaway and the featured company. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (leave a comment- 1 entry)
6. Add me to your PUBLIC Blog Roll. Please leave a comment with a direct link to the URL- I will be checking. (leave a comment- 1 entry)
Giveaway ends December 5th @11:59PM CST. Winner will be picked via Random.org. Please respond within 24 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of me. The prize for this giveaway will be shipped by the featured company. I am not responsible for any lost or damaged prizes. Winner is respondsible for any amount due for purchase above and beyond the gift certificate amount.









I am a follower of your blog!
ReplyDeleteLimegreentoez at gmail dot com
My favorite product has to be the Disana wool covers... LOVE those, wish I had more than one!!
ReplyDeleteLimegreentoez at gmail dot com
I am subscribed to the Abby's Lane blog!
ReplyDeleteLimegreentoez at gmail dot com
I am following Abby's Lane on Twitter!
ReplyDeleteLimegreentoez at gmail dot com
Retweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Limegreentoez
Limegreentoez at gmail dot com
Publicly following you. But not in a creepy way.
ReplyDeletemelissabee421 @ hotmail .com
I love Thirsties diaper covers!
ReplyDeleterichmondsahm@gmail.cm
i follow via GFC
ReplyDeleteelh1901 at gmail dot com
I love the Rockin' Green detergent - made just for my hard water!
ReplyDeleteelh1901 at gmail dot com
I love following your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the bumgenius elementals.
ReplyDeletermitchell530@yahoo.com
I follow Abby's blog.
ReplyDeletermitchell530@yahoo.com
Here's my order number from Abby's Lane: 3901392
ReplyDeletermitchell530@yahoo.com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletermitchell530@yahoo.com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDelete(masamage at gmail dot com)
I don't know if I can pick a favorite! :D I guess it might be Fuzzibunz.
ReplyDelete(masamage at gmail dot com)
My most recent order number was 3893511.
ReplyDeletemasamage at gmail dot com
I subscribed to their blog!
ReplyDeletemasamage at gmail dot com
I follow AL on twitter!
ReplyDeletemasamage at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/masamage/status/11468254040035328
ReplyDeletemasamage at gmail dot com