Monday, November 15, 2010

Giveaways Giveaways Giveaways

Oh my goodness! I've been so busy over these last few days getting all the giveaways and reviews together for my 5 Days of Holiday Giveaways happening the week after Thanksgiving!! It's exciting to get the response email from a bunch of awesome vendors and I'm so excited to offer this week to you guys!! As a smaller blog, you'll have a wonderful chance of winning!

The first review and giveaway will be posted on Monday November 29th! Make sure to bookmark my blog as there will be a new one posted each day. Let me just say that the first one is totally "rockin".

Otherwise, we had a pretty busy weekend. Hubby decided to head to Mad-town for the Badgers game so my mother-in-law offered to take Olivia for the day on Saturday. When they came to pick her up, Kellen got so upset that he wasn't going, that they took him too!! So it was a day with just me and Owen. My BFF decided to stop over for a visit--it was very nice to have time to talk without any interruptions.

Sunday was chore and errands day as normal. Lots of laundry, dishes and vacuuming. It was very exciting. Not really. The worst part of the weekend? Snow flurries! Yikes! I'm not ready for the cold weather and slick roads just yet. I hope it holds off at least until Christmas. I wish we could just have snow on Christmas and then it would be spring again.

Okay- gotta get going again! Lots more to do today!

1 comment: