Friday, November 19, 2010

Why I hate Gwyneth Paltrow less

She has always been very annoying to me. I don't think she's a very good acress. I never really liked any of the movies she's been in--they are always very serious, english and happen in olden times. Then she moved to England to pretend she's English with her English husband. And I really don't like the name Apple-it's weird to me.

BUT.....she was on Glee this week and he was HILARIOUS! I've never seen her in a role like this before (maybe I missed it) but I loved seeing her shake off that "I'm better than you" attitude I always thought she had and just let loose. She's not a bad singer either. I heard that she's trying to drum up a career in country music too.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see Glee, but I have to agree with you want to see her in a less stuck up role, so great!!

    ReplyDelete