My husband thinks I'm totally wasting my time with this blog. I told him with 30 followers, SOMEBODY has to read it, even if they don't comment. He said he doubts it since our life isn't very interesting.
Made me wonder too if anyone actually reads my blog. If you do, comment here. I'm curious.
My latest rant? The WI DOT thought it would be a GREAT idea to close two main bridges in the city where I work. They re-routed traffic on the frontage roads. Then some even smarter GENIUS decided it would be a better idea to close down one lane of said detour to further screw up the traffic flow. My work is 1.2 miles from the on-ramp to the highway and it takes me 14 minutes to get there. 14 MINUTES!!! Just goes to show there's not much thinking going on at the DOT. Thanks a lot, you idiots.
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







I read your blog and love it! (Mostly because i can totally see you saying all of these things:)
ReplyDeletei read your blog :0) a new follower though
ReplyDeleteLOL :) Please tell DH that I too am reading it!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!! Even 3 is better than 0. I know my life is totally fascinating : )
ReplyDeleteI read your blog, too. I don't really comment, I'm more of a lurker, BUT I'M HERE!
ReplyDelete