Friday, April 30, 2010

Planting Chums

I found this cool blog off another friend's blog. She's been posting random things about herself for the last 4 weeks and it's pretty fun so I though I'd participate!

1. My feet are two different temperatures. I don't know why. After I had corrective scoliosis surgery, my right foot is always warm and dry and my left foot is always cold and clamy. It's very strange!

2. I'm TERRIFIED of people in costumes--like mascot costumes. Ya know, the ones at sporting events or Disney World? I'm convinced they are all just pervs for wanting to have a job hugging children all day. Oh yeah, and Tigger at Six Flags was accused of molesting an 8-year old girl and her mother. Google it. Pervs!

3. I love the New Kids on the Block. I really do! I LOVE THEM! I saw them in concert 3 times last year and wanted so badly to go on the cruise they host this year. Joey Mac is my favorite and I would seriously consider leaving my husband for him if he wasn't already married, had two kids, lives halfway across the country and we'll probably never, ever meet.

4. I think Crocs are quite possibly the best invention in shoes on the planet. They are made of foam-just foam. They are so squishy, comfortable and you can wash them in the dishwasher. They float and never lose their shape.

Wanna post something funny about yourself this happy Friday? Comments welcome!

5 comments:

  1. I agree about the mascots - I mean, who sits around thinking "When I grow up, I want to stand around all day in a 435 degree costume and hug hyper slobbery little kids all day long?" No one NORMAL!

    Fun blog idea, I may have to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have never heard feet having two different temperatures. That is such a cool fact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am not in love with the NKOTB anymore but totally was. and probably would see them in concert if provided the opportunity. and i was in love with jordan and johnathon. :0) step by step. ohhhh baby. i totally get that song stuck in my head sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i own one pair of crocs..they're flip flops. I had no idea you could wash them in the diswasher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha your silly! I would love to watch you at disney :p Sorry :/ And totally agree with you about crocs. Big fan here too! I'm surprised I haven't replaced the ones I use every day because they are sooo comfortable and I wear them all the time :p

    ReplyDelete