Saturday, November 27, 2010

5 Days of Holiday Giveaways- Day 1 - ROCKIN' GREEN Review and Giveaway


Do you smell that?
If you used Rockin' Green Soap, you wouldn't!
When I started cloth diapering, the biggest hassle was figuring out a wash routine. There are so many blogs, chat rooms and websites with information that I was overwhelmed. Then a friend suggested Rockin' Green Soap. I found the website online and bought a few samples. I also shot Kim, the owner, a message asking for help. In that same day, she was able to suggest a wash routine that worked for my stash, for my particular washing machine and with my type of water.

The results were astounding. The ammonia smell was gone. GONE! And there were no bubbles left in my washer--everything rinsed completely clean. My washer drum didn't stink either and my inserts were bright white after drying. I was amazed. I immediately ordered a bag and have been using it for over one year now.

The best part? Rockin Green is NOT just for diapers. You can use it on ANY type of laundry. I know mamas that use it on their hard to clean items like uniforms, scrubs and stained baby clothing. You can also use it as a stain remover by mixing in just a bit of water to make a paste and scrub it in with your hands or a toothbrush. I have personally used it on carpet stains and as a presoak.

RnG comes in three different formulas to suit your water types- Classic Rock, Hard Rock and Soft Rock. The website is packed with information including a chart for multiple brands of washing machines to help customize your wash routine.

If you do use cloth diapers, Rockin Green is the go-to detergent for "Rockin a Soak!" as well. Simply fill your bathtub with warm to hot water, dump in a few tablespoons of RnG with all your inserts or prefolds and let soak overnight. Rinse, rinse, rinse, run a wash cycle and BAM- super clean, non-stinky diapers!! It's truly amazing.

And for the hard to remove smells, try Funk Rock Ammonia Bouncer. It's a new product designed specifically for those hard to remove smells. Just a 30-60 minute soap on clean diapers should do the trick!

Kim is a wonderful resource and very quick to respond to all customer inquiries, comments and complaints. My only personal complaint--it costs a lot to ship and isn't normally included in any free shipping offered by retailers. But I think that's more of a complaint to USPS/UPS than Kim : )

Feel free to visit Rockin Green on Facebook and tell Kim that "Just Rolling With It" sent you!

Want one?

Buy It:
Visit  Rockin Green's Shop and order today!

Win It:
One lucky reader will win a bag 45/90 load bag of Rockin' Green in your choice of formula and scent!

Mandatory Entries: Please be sure to leave your email address within each comment!

1. **YOU MUST BE A PUBLIC FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG** (leave a comment)

2. **Visit Rockin' Green's website and tell me which scent you like best.**  (leave a comment)

Extra Entries : (Be sure to leave a separate comment for each one)

1. Visit Rocking Green's website and sign up for their newsletter (leave me a comment) (1 entry)

2. Follow Rockin Green on Twitter (1 entry)

3. Retweet the following: @rockingreensoap I entered to win an bag at http://justrollingwithit09.blogspot.com/
Please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet-- I will be checking! (1 entry per day)

4. Post on your blog linking to this giveaway and the featured company. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (1 entry)

5. Add me to your PUBLIC Blog Roll. Please leave a comment with a direct link to the URL- I will be checking. (1 entry)

Giveaway ends December 5th  @11:59PM CST. Winner will be picked via Random.org. Please respond within 28 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.

All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of me. The prize for this giveaway will be shipped by the featured company. I am not responsible for any lost or damaged prizes. Open to US and Canadian residents only.

103 comments:

  1. i publicly follow you :)

    melsyke@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like smashing watermelon scent the best :)

    melsyke@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i follow rockin' green on twitter

    melsyke@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tweeted about the giveaway

    melsyke@yAHOO.COM

    http://twitter.com/melsyke/status/9307839944196096

    ReplyDelete
  5. GFC follower
    we would choose rage against the raspberries!

    markafisher7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get the rng newsletter!
    markafisher7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow your blog
    baal-finck@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always buy the naked one my little one has sensitive skin
    baal-finck@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Smashing Watermelon!!

    nicholegoss@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow rocking green on twitter
    baal-finck@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I publicly follow you!!!! pederson12345@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Follow rng on twitter!
    @alexfisher7

    markafisher7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Public following
    my yahoo address is Rniburg

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE Kim's Smashing Watermelons!!!!!! pederson12345@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/AlexFisher7/status/9327014846664704

    markafisher7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved the smashing watermelons scent

    Yahoo address is Rniburg

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like Rage Against the Raspberries the best.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Smashing watermelons is my fav scent.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I would like mighty might marshmallow best. Sounds so yummy!!

    Limegreentoez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow RnG on Twitter

    @TheMooreFiles

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow your blog

    cali2pu at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you

    lacey1715 at yaho dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow Rockin Green on twitter! :-D

    Limegreentoez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like motley clean!
    christineduffy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like mighty mighty marshmallow!

    lacey1715 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like mighty marshmallow the best (although I haven't tried that scent yet...it sounds the yummiest!)

    cali2pu at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the Classic Motley Clean!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I already receive the Rockin Green newsletter!

    Limegreentoez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. i'm now following your blog
    christineduffy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I signed up for the newsletter too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I signed up for RnG newsletter :)

    cali2pu at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I get the RnG newsletter

    lacey1715 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. publicly following your blog
    jlwiltsey at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. orangevana is my favorite scent!
    jlwiltsey at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. 1. New follower! Your kids are sure cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. signed up for RnG newsletter
    jlwiltsey at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. 2. I have tried most of RnG's scents, and I can honestly say my favorite smelling one is Barenaked Babies! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow your blog
    lawrence4409 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the lavender mint revival
    lawrence4409 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm following you now

    sugarcat413@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. I get the RnG newsletters
    lawrence4409 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I think I would like the Bare Naked Babies scent the best.

    sugarcat413@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. Follow your blog!
    Kate_wall @ yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love orangenova, but would love to try the mighty marshmallows!
    Kate _wall @ yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I heart motley crue, but I do like the marshamallow one as well, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am already signed up for their newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  47. i publicly follow your blog with GFC!
    jnklutz23yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Been cd ing fir 3 years and finally trying rockin green!! Can't wait. Also a fan

    ReplyDelete
  49. i have tried every scent so far except the smashing watermelons scent, and by far my favorite is rage against the rasberries!
    jnklutz23@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Already get rockin greens newsletter!
    jnklutz23@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I publicly follow you

    dibz at hot mail d ot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. My latest RnG fav is MM marshmallow (just bought a couple bags.

    dibz at hot mail d ot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm signed up for RnG's newsletter

    dibz at hot mail d ot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I publicly follow you

    megan dot byers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. So far my fave scent is the Watermelon but I'd love to try the Marshmallow one!

    megan dot byers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow RnG on Twitter

    dibz at hot mail d ot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am signed up for their newsletter

    megan dot byers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/WendyLohr

    dibz at hot mail do t com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow them on twitter

    megan dot byers at yahoo dot com

    twitter.com/mommymeg1

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow your blog

    vedodili@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love smashing watermelons


    vedodili@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I signed up for the newsletter

    vedodili@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I also follow rg on twitter

    vedodili@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow your blog

    agoetz83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I told r n g my favorite scent!! Lavendar Mint

    agoetz83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I publicly follow you
    m.goddard.06 at gmail got com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love mighty, mighty marshmallow and wish I could have gotten the seasonal scent :\

    m.goddard.06 at gmail got com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Already signed up for RnG's Newsletter
    m.goddard.06 at gmail got com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I retweeted!! Not sure if I am posting the right thing here, but here's the link.... I hope? Lol!

    http://twitter.com/Limegreentoez

    Limegreentoez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow you publicly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. I've only tried bare naked babies, but I'd really loooove to try some smashing watermelons!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I signed up for the RnG newsletter!

    kenakit (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'm publicly following your blog.

    ayakers (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Smashing Watermelons is my favorite scent!

    ayakers (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'm already signed up for Rockin' Green's newsletter.

    ayakers (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  76. So, far my favorite scent is Raspberries.

    helpdeskjester (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Following you blog.

    helpdeskjester (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I am already signed up for te Rockin' Green newsletter.

    helpdeskjester (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Retweeted again today :-)

    http://twitter.com/Limegreentoez

    Limegreentoez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I publicly follow your blog and would publicly follow you anywhere you asked me to, probably.

    melissabee421 @ hotmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  81. After visiting her website I am pleased to see Rockin Green will play nicely with my HE frontloader! Motley Clean is my fave.

    melissabee421 @ hotmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Following on GFC.
    tirza57[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I would love to try Rage against the Raspberry!
    tirza57[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Blogged about this giveaway.
    http://canadianmommygiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/11/rockin-green-laundry-soap.html

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow your blog!

    seeinstarrz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I'd probably choose Rage Against the Raspberries, because it just sounds like a lot of fun.

    seeinstarrz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Re TWEETED!

    http://twitter.com/Limegreentoez

    Limegreentoez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow your blog.

    apacanovsky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I get the newsletter.

    apacanovsky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I've tried Rage Against the Raspberries and Mighty Mighty Marshmallow - loved the raspberries. Didn't really pick up much of a fragrance with the marshmallow. Can't wait to try the Sugar Ray Plum!!

    apacanovsky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I follow RnG on Twitter

    apacanovsky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I tweeted!

    apacanovsky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. you're on my blog roll (you know where it's at) ;)

    ReplyDelete