Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Our weekend was busy! We are refinishing our basement (need extra room for baby #3) and are in the second week of work. I'm amazed at how fast it's going so we've needed to make lots of decision- fixtures, carpet, toilet etc. We ordered our couch, picked out our carpet and tile and decided to add a hallway to our project. YIKES! I hope it's done by the end of the month.
Mother's Day was awesome. The kids woke up in a great mood which is always promising. I slept in, got coffee in bed, opened up presents (a new charm for my pandora bracelet, a pre-natal massage certificate and a pedicure gift certificate) had breakfast, went to the Paine Art Center and Museum for their mother's day flower walk, played outside then had steak and ice cream cake. Overall, it was a wonderful day and I felt very pampered! I'm so thankful to have such a thoughtful husband and creative kids!
To thank all my mommy friends --it's time for another giveaway!
There's a catch though....we need to get to 50 followers first!
So, it's your job to get as many of your followers to follow me and we'll have the giveaway.
Here's a hint.....it's something for cloth diapering and your "Grandma" might recommend it! *hint*
Have your new follower post a comment to this posting with your name as a reference and that gives you an extra entry into the giveaway (in addition to those associated with the giveaway itself!).
Happy recruiting!
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







It sounds like you had a busy, but wonderful mother's day! Now on this giveaway? I had better get creative and recruiting, huh!?
ReplyDeleteWell, if you can single handely recruit to 50 followers, it's yours! You are the only commenter--HAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog by the way!