Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Prenancy Update 30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs
Maternity clothes? Of course. That is a stupid question and I'm taking it out next time!

Stretch marks? Maybe....I think there might be a light one right under my right side but I can't totally see it.

Best moment this week? Feeling like I'm finally in the home stretch.
Movement: Yes lots! Movements are more "roll" then "punch" now.

Food cravings: Lots of subs. I love sub sandwiches!

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In and still pierced

What I miss: Not having to make a bathroom break every 20 minutes. No matter what--if I stand up, I have to go NOW!
What I am looking forward to: Finishing off our basement remodel that we just started this week. Then I can get toys downstairs and feel like this baby may actually have some room to grow it!

Weekly Wisdom: Have a beer. Really.....have a beer. Or a glass of wine. Or whatever alcholic beverage is that you like (maybe not a shot though!) It's not going to hurt the baby and it might just be a little boost to make it through these last 10 weeks. (I wonder how much flack I'll get for posting this?)

Milestones: Vital development is complete. Now baby is just putting on the pounds for delivery!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to this milestone!!

    It just feels like I was pregnant, and now it's been over seven months. Enjoy!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally feel like i'm in the 'homestretch' too. crazy!! where are you delivering? my doctor and i are pretty much settled on inducing the 7th of july. so maybe our babies will share bdays and nurseries. :0)

    ReplyDelete