How far along? 33 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: OMG-- 7 lbs in two weeks for a total of 23. That is crazy! I told the doc I haven't been eating well since we're are doing soooo much work in the basement after work that we've been ordering out a lot but holy cow. I had NO IDEA it would add up that fast. Granted, I do have big babies and a big-n-tall hubby, but wow. I'm hoping it was also due to the bottle of water and pint of chocolate milk I drank right before the appointment. We'll see!
Stretch marks? Yep- got 'em now. There are two right on the underside of my belly. I hope they go away!
Best moment this week? Not sure--the week has been very stressful with this basement remodel. I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it as it's almost complete. I guess the best was today at my appt I was able to schedule all the rest of my OB appts so I know it's getting close!
Movement: Yes and lots of hiccups
Food cravings: anything that will cool me down. Seriously....it's been 88-90 degress here in Wisconsin for the last 3 days. I know we were excited for summer but this is ridiculous!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None!
Belly Button in or out? In and still pierced
What I miss: Having a bra that fits. I'm in-between now. My old bras don't fit and I'm waiting on buying nursing bras. I've been living in those shelf-bra tank thingies and they just don't have ANY support. Not that I need MUCH support but I do like a little lift-n-tuck!
What I am looking forward to: Our basement being finished.
Weekly Wisdom: Take a day off (whether that be from work, kids or just life in general) and go outside and lay in a hammock.
Milestones: My baby is the size of lettuce (I think).
We are already up to 36 followers! Only 14 more to go before the giveaway!
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment