How far along? 32 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs
Stretch marks? Maybe....I think there's some on the underside of my belly beginning to form. This baby is very low this time thus putting more stretch on my skin.
Best moment this week? Having a wonderful baby party this Saturday and now feeling much more prepared!
Movement: Yes and I'm starting to recognize the sleep/active patterns.
Food cravings: Bread products---bagels, sandwiches etc
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None!
Belly Button in or out? In and still pierced
What I miss: Sleeping. It's really becoming tough to find a comfortable position at night despite all the extra pillow.
What I am looking forward to: Our basement project has been moving along very well and I'm SO thankful for that. It looks like we might be wrapped up by the end of the month or the first of June. We'll just be waiting on the furniture to be delivered but the construction phase will be done (and the cleaning beginning!)
Weekly Wisdom: Get some rest! The baby could come anywhere between 6-8 weeks from now so rest up. Everything is about to change!
Milestones: Baby is almost 4 lbs. Holy cow! That's halfway to birth weight already : )
PS- I didn't get much interest in the giveaway so we'll save it for a later time : )
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment