Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Spirit Week

It's spirit week at daycare this week. The kids think it's the coolest thing since sliced bread.

Today is Crazy Hair Day. Everyone keeps saying Kellen looks like a mini-Ronald McDonald!


Olivia also had her first day of dance class on Monday. I scored the cutest tutu on eBay (3 more coming!) and she changed into her outfit immediately after daycare even though class didn't start for an hour!


Both spirit week and dance class were two of my favorites things growing up. I also went all on on the theme days. I think I'll have to post some old pics of me during high school homecoming spirit week!! I was in dance class from 1986 until 1991 and it was so fun! I hope she sticks with it. I'm totally okay with dance during the winter and softball during the summer. It's a good mommy/daddy split for activities!

0 comments:

Post a Comment