So, it's not the best picture (taken with my phone in a very dark room) but the hubby and I went to our party as Mike "The Situation" and Snooki from Jersey Shore. We got hooked on the show when we were home on ma/paternity leave with Owen.
Mr. Owen was the cutest chicken on the planet! He only lasted about 20 minutes sitting in the stroller in that costume.
Olivia was a bumble bee and Kellen a monkey. I swear, she could have trick-or-treated for the entire 3 hours. Kellen was more of the "go in your house and look for more candy" type of trick-or-treater. I swear I had to wrangle him out of 3 peoples' houses. He wanted to look at their dogs or climb on their stairs. Hilarious!
We were so lucky to have beautiful weather for trick-or-treating this year. Wisconsin can be very unpredictable around Halloween. I've gone out when it's been snowing, sleeting, raining and 75 degrees. This weekend is way about 50 degrees but so sunny. A perfect fall day and a Packer's win no less!
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago









AWE! I so wanted to be Snooki! I wanted DH to be The Situation but time flew by and we had no time! I love the shirt up showing the abs pic!!!!
ReplyDelete