Please read the following ingredient list of two different taco seasonings:
#1- Maltodextrin, Salt, Chili Pepper, Spice, Monosodium Glutamate, Modified Corn Startch, Yellow Corn Flower, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil with BHT Added to protect flavor, Silicon Dioxide added as anti-caking agent, Natural Flavor.
#2- Masa Corn Flour, Chili Powder, Cumin, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Oregano, Garlic Powder and Black Pepper
Which one would you like to feed your family?
For me, definitely #2. I recognize every one of those ingredient and I can PRONOUNCE every one of those ingredients! We try our best to feed our kids the healthiest products we can. Not to say we don't enjoy a trip to McDonald's every now and then, but overall, we look for organic, farm fresh, local produce, multi whole grain bread and no-antibiotic meats. The one category I never really thought about was the food preparation.
I never considered how much salt and preservatives were in a simple pack of taco seasoning, salad dressing seasoning or popcorn topping. Nor did I realize there was any natural option until I found Wildtree Herbs!
Wildtree offers the highest quality herbs, spices and culinary blends that are free of preservatives, additives, fillers and promote a healthier lifestyle. They believe in the value of making cooking a quicker, easier, more healthful project for those who are short on time, and a fun, interesting adventure for those who wish to be more creative in the kitchen.
Their products range from simple seasonings and bread mixes to full dinner packages and a wide range of cooking oils. Personally, I use the butter grapeseed oil and garlic grapeseed oil in almost ALL of my cooking. I've also made the beer bread, banana bread, cheddar herb skillet meal (my favorite) and almost all of the dip mixes!
My friend Amanda has been selling Wildtree for over 1 year and absolutely loves it. Wildtree has allowed her to stay home with her 5 beautiful children and work at her own pace. She has graciously offered to sponsor a Wildtree giveaway for you!! Enjoy a pizza night on her! Your Wildtree prize features a bottle of natural oil, a pizza dough mix and marinara sauce mix--all you need is the toppings!
**Giveaway is only valid for US readers. Sorry Canadian mamas!**
Want some?
#1- Maltodextrin, Salt, Chili Pepper, Spice, Monosodium Glutamate, Modified Corn Startch, Yellow Corn Flower, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil with BHT Added to protect flavor, Silicon Dioxide added as anti-caking agent, Natural Flavor.
#2- Masa Corn Flour, Chili Powder, Cumin, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Oregano, Garlic Powder and Black Pepper
Which one would you like to feed your family?
For me, definitely #2. I recognize every one of those ingredient and I can PRONOUNCE every one of those ingredients! We try our best to feed our kids the healthiest products we can. Not to say we don't enjoy a trip to McDonald's every now and then, but overall, we look for organic, farm fresh, local produce, multi whole grain bread and no-antibiotic meats. The one category I never really thought about was the food preparation.
I never considered how much salt and preservatives were in a simple pack of taco seasoning, salad dressing seasoning or popcorn topping. Nor did I realize there was any natural option until I found Wildtree Herbs!
Wildtree offers the highest quality herbs, spices and culinary blends that are free of preservatives, additives, fillers and promote a healthier lifestyle. They believe in the value of making cooking a quicker, easier, more healthful project for those who are short on time, and a fun, interesting adventure for those who wish to be more creative in the kitchen.
Their products range from simple seasonings and bread mixes to full dinner packages and a wide range of cooking oils. Personally, I use the butter grapeseed oil and garlic grapeseed oil in almost ALL of my cooking. I've also made the beer bread, banana bread, cheddar herb skillet meal (my favorite) and almost all of the dip mixes!
My friend Amanda has been selling Wildtree for over 1 year and absolutely loves it. Wildtree has allowed her to stay home with her 5 beautiful children and work at her own pace. She has graciously offered to sponsor a Wildtree giveaway for you!! Enjoy a pizza night on her! Your Wildtree prize features a bottle of natural oil, a pizza dough mix and marinara sauce mix--all you need is the toppings!
**Giveaway is only valid for US readers. Sorry Canadian mamas!**
Want some?
Buy It:
Visit Wildtree with Amanda to check out everything they have to offer and place an order!
Win It:
One lucky reader will win the Pizza Party Wildtree Giftpack!
Mandatory Entries: Please be sure to leave your email address within each comment!
1. **YOU MUST BE A PUBLIC FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG** (leave a comment)
2. **Visit Wildtree with Amanda's webpage and tell me which item sounds the yummiest.** (leave a comment)
Extra Entries : (Be sure to leave a separate comment for each one)
1. Like Wildtree with Amanda on Facebook and post on the wall "I entered to win a Pizza Party Wildtree Giftpack at http://justrollingwithit09.blogspot.com/" (1 entry)
2. Place an order with Amanda and leave a comment!
2. Place an order with Amanda and leave a comment!
3. Tweet the following: I entered to win a Pizza Party Wildtree Giftpack at http://justrollingwithit09.blogspot.com/
Please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet-- I will be checking! (1 entry per day)
4. Post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Wildtree with Amanda. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (1 entry)
5. Add me to your PUBLIC Blog Roll. Please leave a comment with a direct link to the URL- I will be checking. (1 entry)
Giveaway ends December 5th @11:59PM CST. Winner will be picked via Random.org. Please respond within 28 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
While the item reviewed was provided to me free of charge, no other compensation was given. All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of me. The prize for this giveaway will be shipped by the featured company. I am not responsible for any lost or damaged prizes.









I publicly follow your blog!
ReplyDeletemelissabee421 @ hotmail.com
Visited Amanda's page. Would love to try the Cream of Mushroom soup base.
ReplyDeletemelissabee421 @ hotmail .com
I like Amanda's fb page and posted on her wall, "I entered to win a Pizza Party Wildtree Giftpack at http://justrollingwithit09.blogspot.com/"
ReplyDeletemelissabee421 @ hotmail .com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletejbmthill@aol.com
My favorite looks like the scrumptious scones !!
ReplyDeletejbmthill@aol.com
I like amanda on fb and left the msg on her wall.
ReplyDeletejbmthill@aol.com
I follow your blog publicly with GFC
ReplyDeleteavpmelissa@yahoo.com
i would love to try the spaghetti seasoning
ReplyDeleteavpmelissa@yahoo.com
i like wildtree w/amanda on fb and posted the comment
ReplyDeleteavpmelissa@yahoo.com
i tweeted :)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/avpmelissa
avpmelissa@yahoo.com
I'm a public follower of your blog
ReplyDeleteSara A
susieq1707 at yahoo dot com
So many things sound wonderful! I'd like to try the taco seasoning and the whole wheat cranberry orange bread
ReplyDeleteSara A
Susieq1707 at yahoo dot com
follow on GFC
ReplyDeleteI'm a facebook fan and I posted I entered to win a Pizza Party Wildtree Giftpack at http://justrollingwithit09.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteSara A
susieq1707 at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteapacanovsky at gmail dot com
Posted on your Facebook page
ReplyDeleteThe yummiest? You're kidding, right? They all sound amazing!! :o) I'm a huge fan of barbecue sauces though so I'd probably check out the smoky bbq (or anything from the decadence section!!)
ReplyDeleteapacanovsky at gmail dot com
Posted on her facebook wall.
ReplyDeleteapacanovsky at gmail dot com
Tweeted. :o)
ReplyDeletetwitter.com/asdteach
apacanovsky at gmail dot com
i follow via gfc...i think the hot chocolate looks yummy
ReplyDeletecsilve03 at yahoo dot com
i AM a public follower via GFC :)
ReplyDeletepamelaG.
ecodelight(at)gmail(dot)com
honestly, that cilantro lime rice seasoning sounds really tasty. as does the grapeseed oils! i've heard SO muchc about it!
ReplyDeletethanks for the opportunity!
ecodelight(at)gmail(dot)com
already a fan on her facebook, but i left comment on her wall!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=177847532242423&id=116576761702834
pamela giarraputo
ecodelight(at)gmail(dot)com