You are a hot mama right?
You want to be even hotter?
Hip, fun, funky gear for today's hot mama's. Hot Mama Handbags and Clutches/Wristlets, Nursing Covers, and more! Custom orders welcomed. Made in Montana in Miranda's home studio. Shipping, gift wrapping and delivery available.
I was lucky enough to win one of Miranda's Hot Mama Bags on a blog earlier this year and I absolutely love it. Hot Mama Bags allows you to pick your fabric and customize your diaper bag, cluth or sling bag. Her diaper bags are so cute, you could totally use them for a purse after your baby days are over. They would also work great as a school bag or reusable shopping bag.
Miranda is SO easy to work with. She helped me build the perfect diaper bag for having two in cloth and still leave plenty of room for my stuff. She actually rebuilt my bag twice because she wanted it to be perfect for me---and it was. The quality is top notch. The materials she uses are durable, easily wiped down and bright. I have received multiple compliments on my bag and I love knowing that it's completely unique for my needs! Miranda even threw in a keychain as an extra little surprise for me being so patient!!
Check out Hot Mama Bags on Facebook and tell her Just Rolling With It sent you!
Want one?
Buy It:
Visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/babyeverafter to order one! Mention my blog in the order comments to get FREE US Shipping on orders placed before December 10th!!!!!
Visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/babyeverafter to order one! Mention my blog in the order comments to get FREE US Shipping on orders placed before December 10th!!!!!
Win It:
One lucky reader will win a Hot Mama large clutch with detachable strap and keychain. You get to choose the fabric!
Mandatory Entries: Please be sure to leave your email address within each comment!
1. **YOU MUST BE A PUBLIC FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG** (leave a comment)
2. **Visit http://www.hotmamahandbags.com/ and tell me which fabric you like best.** (leave a comment)
Extra Entries : (Be sure to leave a separate comment for each one)
3. Post on your blog linking to this giveaway and the featured company. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (1 entry)
4. Add me to your PUBLIC Blog Roll. Please leave a comment with a direct link to the URL- I will be checking. (1 entry)
5. "Like" Hot Mama Bags on Facebook!
Giveaway ends December 5th @11:59PM CST. Winner will be picked via Random.org. Please respond within 28 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
While the item reviewed was provided to me free of charge, no other compensation was given. All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of me. The prize for this giveaway will be shipped by the featured company. I am not responsible for any lost or damaged prizes. Canadian winners may need to pay a small fee for shipping.
One lucky reader will win a Hot Mama large clutch with detachable strap and keychain. You get to choose the fabric!
Mandatory Entries: Please be sure to leave your email address within each comment!
1. **YOU MUST BE A PUBLIC FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG** (leave a comment)
2. **Visit http://www.hotmamahandbags.com/ and tell me which fabric you like best.** (leave a comment)
Extra Entries : (Be sure to leave a separate comment for each one)
3. Post on your blog linking to this giveaway and the featured company. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (1 entry)
4. Add me to your PUBLIC Blog Roll. Please leave a comment with a direct link to the URL- I will be checking. (1 entry)
5. "Like" Hot Mama Bags on Facebook!
Giveaway ends December 5th @11:59PM CST. Winner will be picked via Random.org. Please respond within 28 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
While the item reviewed was provided to me free of charge, no other compensation was given. All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of me. The prize for this giveaway will be shipped by the featured company. I am not responsible for any lost or damaged prizes. Canadian winners may need to pay a small fee for shipping.









love ALL her fabrics. but if i *have to pick* i like the little black birds. but would probably pick the same fabric i have for my diaper bag so it matches. :)
ReplyDeletei already follow your blog
ReplyDeleteyou're on my blog roll (www.aproudmommyof4.blogspot.com)
ReplyDeletealready "like" them on FB
ReplyDeleteI follow with GFC.
ReplyDeletetonymooresmom @ yahoo dot com
I like the Amy Butler Wall Flower Cherry print.
ReplyDeletetonymooresmom @ yahoo dot com
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeletei "like" hot mama handbags on FB
ReplyDeleteI love sooo many fabrics... i will pick this one though! the Slate Morning Glory
ReplyDeleteyou are on my public blog list on my blog :)
ReplyDeletei love all the designs but if i had to pick one i would pick eggplant design
ReplyDeletei follow your blog :)
ReplyDeletei "Like" Hot Mama Bags on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeletecandice126@gmail.com
I love the eggplant print....too cute!
ReplyDeletecandice126@gmail.com
I am a public follower
ReplyDeletevedodili@gmail.com
My favorite fabric is
ReplyDeleteAmy Butler Park Fountains Yellow
vedodili@gmail.com
I am now a follower of your blog!
ReplyDeletes_salik@yahoo.com
I love the Orchid Ginseng Brown fabric!
ReplyDeletes_salik@yahoo.com
I like Hot Mama handbags on FB!
ReplyDeletes_salik@yahoo.com
I love the Mocca Emma bag.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI "Like" them on FB.
ReplyDeleteFollowing your blog
ReplyDeletemelissabee421 @ hotmail .com
How does one pick a fave fabric? But I like Divine Damask Gray a lot.
ReplyDeletemelissabee421 @ hotmail .com
I'm following your blog!
ReplyDeletemary_claybrook @ yahoo.com
I love the Vanilla Flowers fabric :)
ReplyDeletemary_claybrook @ yahoo.com
I like them on Facebook! Thanks for the chance! :)
ReplyDeletemary_claybrook @ yahoo.com