I hope everyone enjoyed the giveaways! That was so fun! I'm so happy to have been able to share some of my favorite things with you.
Since then, I've been busy getting ready for Christmas. Last weekend we had our family picture taken!
It wasn't too bad. Kellen refused to smile most of the time. And if he did, someone else had their eyes closed or hand in their mouth. We got a few Christmas pictures with the kids too. Glad we only do that once per year!
I was able to get a TON of Christmas shopping done last Friday too. I'm pretty sure I have everyone done except for a few things here and there.
Saturday we had a blizzard which made leaving the house almost impossible but I geared up with two of my girlfriends and we braved the snow to hit IKEA. That was my first time there. O.M.G. It's huge! It literally has just about everything except clothes. I bought some gift, display shelves, chocolate, art paper and toys. It was a really fun trip...nice to get out with the girls (without kids) for a day. The drive home was tough--took us 2 extra hours because of the snow.
Sunday we stayed home and I made 6 batches of party mix. This week my goal is to make some white chocolate ritz sandwiches and peanut butter balls. The kids have various holiday parties at daycare and preschool that require massive amounts of treats!
Tonight is the last dance class for Olivia. There is a recital too so I'm very excited to watch that.
That's about all to catch you up. Incredibly exciting, I know!







Super cute family shot!
ReplyDelete