Hello. My name is Sarah. And I'm an addict. I've been able to keep my addiction to just once per week but sometimes, I fall into a day long buzz. I'm finally ready to admit my problem......
I LOVE JERSEY SHORE.
It's back on Tuesday January 4th and I. CAN'T. BE. MORE. EXCITED.
I don't know if it's because these people make me feel like I'm extremely classy and intelligent or if I just love the way they parlayed their craziness into a multi-million dollar business. Mike "The Situation" made $10M last year alone. He trademarked his name, came out with a few workout DVDs, designed shirts and jewelry. Snooki appeared on many magazine covers and gets paid to attend club openings and personal appearances. JWOWW has her own clothing line.
WHAT? Forget college.....just get drunk on TV and you'll be made for life!
I'm just amazed that these characters are so intriguing to me. I consider myself above-average in intelligence. I don't like other trashy TV but I just can't stop watching this show. I find their antics hilarious, annoying, insulting and sometimes dangerous. I fear my children will act 30% as awful as they do.
It's like a train wreck or something. I just can't turn away.
There- I said it. I admit to loving these horrible people.
I feel much better!
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment