Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ahhh....it's finally over.

I do love the holidays but I also love when they are over.

Most of the presents are put away. A few decorations have been taken down. I like to leave my tree up for a week or two after Christmas since it takes SO much effort to put up. The kids really like the tree too so we'll leave it up for now but all the trinkety type decor is coming down in stages.

Our Christmas was very nice. We traveled but everyone still got their naps and were relatively well behaved. We received a lot of nice presents--nothing too big and not too much to return. The kids had a lot of fun seeing our extended family and the food was excellent as always. I need to unload my camera and post some new pics soon. Now that things have settled down, I should be able to get caught up with the 400+ pics that are on my memory card!

Hope you all had a nice holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds about right! My stuff has come down too, and our Christmas was nice! I hope this week is going well for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were way ahead of us...I think only two trinkets actually got put up at all in our house this year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete