Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm going to hell

**Only 11 more followers for the next giveaway! Spread the word to your followers!!**
=========================================================================


Okay, maybe that's a little dramatic, but sometimes I feel like a mean, mean person.

I was at Menards on Saturday. (Menards is a home improvement store for those that aren't familiar.)

I am 34 weeks pregnant and parking close is my #1 priority when out shopping.

I eye up a parking spot only 2 spaces away from the door. BINGO! I drive over just to see some dude literally walk his cart to the middle of that space and leave it there. He's TWO SPACES from the building. I didn't notice any crutches or missing limbs so I'm assuming it would not have been a big deal for him to walk his lazy ass up to the cart corral. I'm so mad.

He walks two spaces back over to where his car (an overpriced SUV) is parked in the same isle. So, I decide to park my car in the isle right behind him, keeping him from backing out. He puts his SUV in reverse and starts to back out (clearly didn't check his mirror) so I honk to let him know I'm there. He stops.

I get out of my car, shoot him a dirty look, and move his cart from the middle of the space to the front of the space so I can pull in. He acts like he doesn't see me and talks to his passenger--which I'm guessing is his daughter. Way to teach her some respect, you moron!

I waddle my way back to my van and say to him "Next time, put your own shit away!" while pointing to him very aggressively. I'm SO ready to fight. I know he knows, I'm pissed. He's clearly embarrassed and I think it's awesome.

I get back in the van and pull into the spot. He pulls out and drives by just as I'm getting out of my seat and I flip him off.

There's an older gentleman walking from the building that saw the whole thing. He says "I apologize for people being so rude." He was very sweet.

That guy sucks. I felt pretty awesome though! I hope he'll think twice before not returning his cart or AT LEAST putting it somewhere where you can still pull into the parking spot.

And it was raining that day too......

3 comments:

  1. You go girl, rude people drive me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never, ever mess with a pregnant momma who has to face menards already, right!? Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Thanks mamas! Must be the extra testosterone in my system!

    ReplyDelete