How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: My OB appt is tomorrow so we'll see!
Stretch marks? Been applying Bio-Oil like crazy hoping to stave off any others!
Best moment this week? Having my bag about 75% packed and feeling semi-prepared. We finally put up the crib and got all the bedding washed. I have to get the co-sleeper put together and get that bedding washed and we should be all set!
Movement: They have definitely slowed down. I think the baby is preparing himself for his entry into the world by taking it easy this last week. I don't think he really knows what he's in for!
Food cravings: Nothing specific. I have a container of fresh strawberries in my fridge at home that are calling my name though!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: I was timing BH contractions last week Thursday but nothing major.
Belly Button in or out? Flat
What I miss: Walking like a normal person. Now I'm getting these shooting/stabbing pains in my legs that cripple me when I walk. I've had more than one person ask if I needed help or an ambulance!!
What I am looking forward to: My OB appt tomorrow to check on the baby. I'm fine with keeping him in for another 16 days as long as he's doing well. My BP was up just a little last time but otherwise things are going as planned!
Weekly Wisdom: Accept help from others. I know it's hard in this day in age when we are expected to be "super women" but if someone offers to carry your grocery bag, take it! If they want to take the kids for the afternoon, let them! Accept all the help you can and take it easy!
Milestones: I am considered full-term at the end of the week. 99% of babies do not need any medical intervention if born after 37 weeks. That is very reassuring!
******We are already up to 41 followers! Only 9 more to go before the giveaway! Spread the word on your blogs!*******
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment