Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pregnancy Update 34 weeks

How far along? 34 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: Hopefully some of the weight I gained last time was just due to the high temps and water retention. I don't have a doc appt until Tuesday for the official count but I think it's around 30 lbs.
Stretch marks? Yep- got 'em now. There are two right on the underside of my belly. I hope they go away!
Best moment this week? This was a tough week. I've really been feeling slow and tired. I can't do anything outside as fast as I want. It's very hard for me to realize that I need to NOT be on my knees planting flowers, digging dirt and lifting kids onto the swing set. Best moment? Probably when the swelling in my feet went down on Saturday.

Movement: It's settled down a bit. At first I was worried but I am getting my 5 kicks per hour. Just a lot less kicking then before.

Food cravings: Nothing in particular

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None!

Belly Button in or out? In and still pierced

What I miss: Just being able to keep up with the rest of my family. My hubby is super tall and walks really fast and it annoys me that I always have to remind him to slow down.

What I am looking forward to: Our basement being finished. Carpet was laid last night. Now we're waiting on the bathroom fixtures to be delivered and installed, a little bit of finishing work and we're finally done!

Weekly Wisdom: I don't feel very wise right now. I actually feel pretty dumb.

Milestones: Baby is about 5 lbs. We had a tour of the hospital last night and while it's not as nice as my old hospital, it will do.

We are already up to 37 followers! Only 13 more to go before the giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. i'm with you on the TC vs. St E's stuff. it does seem way more update there, but i like the huge dorky rooms at st. e's better. plus my cousin's wife is a nurse there, so she always hooks me up with a bigger room. :0) only a few more weeks left!! crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right with you. I am almost 36 weeks along. Found you on DS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI I am your newest follower and I just wanted to say that you have such cute kiddos! :) And congrats on your pregnancy! I have 2 boys; 22 months and 5 months, so I definitely remember how big of a pain it is to be huge and pregnant and ready to have the baby! :) Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda - I agree. I loved both of my births at St. E's.
    Teena- thanks for following!
    Jess- Thank you for following as well. I love DS! My DH can be thanked for the cute kids as look just like him!

    ReplyDelete