How far along? 36 weeks 1 days
Total weight gain/loss: 0 pounds from last week to this week! I had gained 7 lbs from week 33 to 34 so I'm okay with no weight gain last week or this week!
Stretch marks? Nothing new so far! I feel like this is the biggest my belly has been so I'm thankful for stretchy skin.
Best moment this week? Starting to pack my bag and finally having a c-section date scheduled. I know baby can come early but at least I know the latest this will be over!
Movement: It's beginning to get hard to tell the difference between big rolls and BH contractions.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Some BH contractions but no dilation.
Belly Button in or out? Flat
What I miss: Still sleep. I can barely roll over without waking myself up because of the pain. My ankles are also really painful during the night. Oh----and don't GET me started on the heartburn!!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little one.
Weekly Wisdom: Slow down and enjoy these last few weeks. It will be my last time (99.9% sure) so as much as I'm loathing it, I'm trying to enjoy it.
Milestones: Baby is over 6 lbs and considered full term at the end of the week. It feels great knowing that if he was born, he probably wouldn't need much medical intervention.
******We are already up to 40 followers! Only 10 more to go before the giveaway! Spread the word on your blogs!*******
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







Hey! Thanks for the comment! Bilibos are anything a child wants them to be. You can sit on them (and spin around), stand on them, wear them as a hat, etc. They are sooo cool, and my kids LOVED them the one time a friend of ours had them at a playdate.
ReplyDeleteI am so feeling for you right now! I remember that last stage of pregnancy, when you can't roll over or sleep well! take care!
ReplyDelete