There are certain things in life that I feel like there are simply no substitutions.
I'll give you my list:
Tissue- like Kleenex or whatever brand. When your nose is stuffed up, there is no substitution for a nice, soft, pillowy Kleenex. Napkins? Ouch! Hanky? Gross! Sleeve? Yuck!
Chapstick- when my lips are dry, I just can't use anything other than chapstick. Lipstick is too dry, licking your lips makes it worse, lip gloss is sticky. Chapstick is the only thing that will do the trick.
Body Lotion- I get this weird creepy-crawly feeling on my skin when it's dry. My hands sometimes even feel hot if they are too dry. Nothing will help except lotion. Nothing!
Food- I don't care what any diet coach person says--chewing gum is not a substitute for food! Neither is a weight-loss drink, shake or whatever other fab diet item they say helps with hunger. Only food actually helps!
Ice cream- Frozen yogurt? Are you kidding me? Stop trying to pretend to be ice cream. The only thing that will help my craving for ice cream IS ice cream.
My hubby- even with help from my mom, MIL or neighbors, nothing substitutes my hubby!
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







LOL!! totally - especially about the ice cream vs. frozen yogurt = no comparison! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog today!
You are accurate. Diet food bites and so does anything other than a kleenex!
ReplyDeleteLOLS all of this is soo true!
ReplyDeletecompletely agree on the tissue/kleenex thing!! and the ice cream...well really...ALL of it! :)
ReplyDelete