I loathe Wednesdays. I know people call it "hump day" because it's the middle of the week and all but I just don't like Wednesdays.
I forget how much fun I had the weekend before but it seems like the next weekend is super far away. There is nothing good on TV on Wednesday and I think it's the hardest day of the week to spell.
I am always tired on Wednesday and never have a creative idea on what to make for dinner. The house starts getting messy from the weekend clean-up and laundry starts piling up reminding me we have another clean-up coming in a few days.
BUT THIS WEDNESDAY IS MY LAST WEDNESDAY AT WORK!!!!
YAHOO FOR WEDNESDAY!!!
My maternity leave starts next week and I look forward to have 12 or so days to prepare for Baby P's birth scheduled for 07-07. I'm having all these daydreams of all the stuff I'll get done with those days off yet I know I'll probably spend it meeting with friends, shopping and resting.
Then, on the next Wednesday, Baby P will be here for us to finally meet and welcome into our family.
Maybe Wednesday will hold a special meaning to me after he is born. We'll see.....
Christmas Around the World
7 years ago







Enjoy your last Wednesday of work!! And even more --- enjoy those special and sweet days leading up to Baby P's birth. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Rachel